More than ever, organizations that provide services to other entities are under increased pressure to demonstrate that it is safe to do business with them. To secure and retain business they must have controls in place to help ensure others that they are operating compliantly and ethically.
Accurate, compliant, and secure processing of customer financial transactions and data. Security, availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of customer data and information. Effective cybersecurity capabilities. System and Organization Controls (“SOC”) reports, governed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”) and issued by independent CPAs, help organizations clearly communicate to their business partners that they have met these objectives.
They must demonstrate:
- Accurate, compliant, and secure processing of customer financial transactions and data.
- Security, availability, integrity, confidentiality and privacy of customer data and information.
- Effective cybersecurity capabilities.
The LerroSarbey team of professionals bring knowledge, flexibility, skill, and responsiveness to help you navigate the challenges of establishing and reporting on your system of controls. We combine years of business, auditing, and technical experience to help guide you through the complexities of a SOC engagement. We provide insightful solutions aligned with business value to drive your success by getting to know you and your business.
- SOC Readiness engagements with the goal of ensuring your organization is adequately prepared for a SOC audit. A readiness engagement is a consultative process that guides and prepares your organization for a SOC audit by helping you evaluate your organization’s system of controls and identify and address weaknesses, so you are well-positioned for a successful SOC examination.
- SOC Auditing engagements to independently assess your system of controls and to prepare and issue an independent and verifiable SOC report that can be distributed to your customers and their auditors, as required.
- SOC 1 Report – Focuses on internal controls over financial reporting.
- SOC 2 Report – Focuses on security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy for limited distribution to a service organization’s customers.
- SOC 3 Report – Focuses on security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy, but is designed for public distribution. SOC for Cybersecurity Report – Focuses on the effectiveness of cybersecurity risk management programs.
- SOC for Cybersecurity is a risk reporting framework that establishes common criteria and guidelines for communicating about an organization’s cybersecurity risk management program. It enables organizations to report on their cybersecurity management programs to internal and external stakeholders with the credibility associated with an independent examination report.
- LerroSarbey’s years of specialization and experience will help you arrive at the best reporting option for your specific situation. Regardless of your organization’s size or industry or your SOC business requirements, our SOC readiness and reporting services can help your organization:
- Identify and address inefficiencies in your system of controls.
- Mitigate risks that could negatively impact your organization.
- Meet compliance requirements.
- Differentiate your organization from competitors.
- Satisfy requests from customers for independent validation of controls.
We provide a full spectrum of services for individuals, businesses, organizations, and municipalities.
Learn how LerroSarbey can work for you and your business. Schedule a consultation to get started.