Estate planning can be overwhelming, there are many factors that need to be considered. Everything from taxes, probate, appraisals, IRA’s, 401K’s, annuities, life insurance, eligibility of heirs, and more.
Some common questions that may arise are:
- Could an heir be too young to inherit?
- Should the inheritance be given at a certain age?
- Is the intended beneficiary possibly getting a divorce?
- Are there children from a previous marriage?
- Should inheritance be protected from potential creditors of the heir?
- Are there taxes that can be avoided?
- Are you able to avoid the probate court rules, delays, and costs?
No matter where you are in the process of estate planning we can help. When it comes to estate planning, we understand that no two individuals are alike. For this reason, we will take a personal approach and let you know the most sensible, up to date options available.
Estate Planning Services:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize, and review your estate planning documents.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at the time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize an adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
We also assist with:
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
We provide a full spectrum of services for individuals, businesses, organizations, and municipalities.
Learn how LerroSarbey can work for you and your business. Schedule a consultation to get started.